Being adjacent to Saigon River to the northeast with aide area of over 3ha, fresh & natural scenery with coconut trees, orchards, lawns, ponds, Binh Quoi 1 tourist area is known as a favorite village to rest, relax and enjoy Southern style food and drinks and an ideal destination of Ho Chi Minh City tourism.
Types of business:
- Meeting and conference rooms fully equipped
- Wedding photography & Videography:
- Folk games
- Cruises on the river
- Hoa Mua, Hoa Sim, Hoa Cau, Bong lua 1, Bong lua 2 Restaurant providing Vietnamese delicacies with a capacity of 100 to 300 guests for weddings, conferences.
- Restaurants Thuy Ta 1 - 9 , Thuy Ta 10 serve traditional delicacies: Sauce Hotpot, Vegetable Hotpot, Five-color Salad, Roasted Chicken, Fried Rice
- Garden with large lawns with a total area of 7000m2 , which is suitable for outdoor weddings, conferences, picnics, and other collective activities.
- The buffet with the theme "Break fresh ground in the South" includes a variety of food, and entertainment programs such as “Don ca tai tu”, lottery, folk games